Click here to view our open positions
Care Dimensions has full-time, part-time and per diem positions available in both clinical and non-clinical areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice we invite you to apply.
Clinical Manager - Home Care (Wellesley Office)
Hours and Shift: Monday through Friday, Exempt, Full-Time
Reporting to the Director of Home Care, the Clinical Manager oversees an interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, chaplains and hospice aides who provide end of life care in Private Homes. Responsibilities include, staffing, orientating new employees, clinical competency assessment, performance management and oversight of contracted services. Qualifications include:
1. Professional Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Massachusetts.
2. Associate’s degree in nursing required; Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent preferred.
3. Minimum of five years related experience in hospice, oncology, or home care.
4. Minimum of three years management/supervisory experience.
5. Demonstrated expertise in hospice philosophy and care, symptom management and assessment skills.
6. Ability to supervise, guide and develop the skills of professional and non-professional staff.
7. Ability to exercise independent judgement.
8. Excellent verbal and written communications skills with individuals and groups.
9. Ability to visit patients in their place of residence (home, hospital, nursing home) to provide service, supervise and evaluate clinical staff, or assist in an urgent or emergency situation.
For further details including qualifications please click on the Clinical Manager link located in the Careers Section of the website or send your resume to: email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries, generous time-off, a comprehensive benefits package including a retirement plan and 403(b).
Care Dimensions is an equal opportunity employer