There are doctors and clinicians who still make house calls!
Care Dimensions’ HomeMD service ensures patients who have difficulty leaving their homes benefit from personalized medical care no matter where they live — in private residences, rest homes, or assisted living facilities.
Our HomeMD service is ideal for patients who may be physically fragile, suffer from memory loss, or are managing complex chronic conditions.
- Age 65 or older
- Resident of select communities north of Boston
- Lives in private home, assisted living community, rest home—no skilled nursing facilities
- Has difficulty leaving home
- Medicare, Medicaid, most commercial plans, supplemental/Medigap insurance
- First visit cannot be an emergency visit
HomeMD offers primary care medical services you’d find in a traditional office-based medical clinic. Some of these services include:
Physician Visits and Assessments
- Routine primary care visits
- Acute illness visits
- After-hospitalization and after-skilled nursing facility visits
- Disease management visits
- Care plan oversight of home health nurses and hospice
- Dementia assessments
- Vaccinations/Flu shots
- Laboratory services, including blood draws (done by a service outside HomeMD)
- Xrays (done by a service outside HomeMD)
How to Become a HomeMD Patient
To learn more about becoming a HomeMD patient, please call us at 888-281-0011 or click here to fill out our online referral form. Our fax number is 978-223-9953. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional background on how HomeMD works.
Learn more about HomeMD today!
COVID Vaccine Information
HomeMD will not be administering additional vaccines or booster shots. Patients are advised to call the Massachusetts Covid-19 In-Home Vaccination Program at 1-833-983-0485 or click here for more info.