Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/MetroWest areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: It is recommended that you use one of the following preferred web browsers to view and apply for jobs: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6.6, Firefox 4.0, Safari 5.0 or Google Chrome 11.0. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
Seeking a licensed social worker to plan and provide supportive services to terminally ill patients and their families. Hours for this full-time Danvers-based position are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Master's degree in social work or related field (accepted to obtain social worker’s license) required
- Current Massachusetts social work licensure (LICSW preferred, LCSW accepted with appropriate work experience)
- Minimum three years counseling experience preferred
- Experience counseling terminally ill persons and their families; knowledge of the health care delivery system and community resources
- Experience and training in leading support groups, and skill in the area of family psychosocial assessment
We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b).
To apply for this job (#1744), or search our other available openings, click here.