Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/MetroWest areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: It is recommended that you use one of the following preferred web browsers to view and apply for jobs: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6.6, Firefox 4.0, Safari 5.0 or Google Chrome 11.0. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
Provider Relations Coordinator (Waltham)
We're seeking a full-time Provider Relations Coordinator who will build solid relationships with new and existing referral sources to deepen and expand our referral base. Duties include:
- Identify, establish and nurture positive, responsive working relationships with new and assigned accounts.
- Create and maintain account profiles for all accounts in assigned territory
- Create and maintain a sales plan and pipeline
- Track outcomes and provide regular, timely reports of activity
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, marketing or health care
- Proven sales track record preferably in health care, with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities to the target referral source audience
- Proven ability to build new relationships and maintain existing relationships
We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b). We also provide ongoing preceptor and mentoring opportunities, and in-service training programs that enable employees to earn required CEUs.
To view entire listing for this position (#1888) and apply, or search our other available openings, click here.