Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/MetroWest areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: Optimal browsers for viewing/applying for jobs are: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0, Firefox 61 or higher, Google Chrome 68.0 or higher. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
Hospice Aide (Nights at Care Dimensions Hospice House)
Seeking a full-time hospice aide to work nights at our state-of-the-art Care Dimensions Hospice House as a vital member of the interdisciplinary team. S/he provides and/or assists patients with personal care needs, ambulation, supplementary services including meal preparation, and other appropriate tasks as indicated by the RN Case Manager or designee. Charting on the appropriate agency forms is also required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Certification of successful completion of a CNA or CNA/ Home Health Aide course approved by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Certification must be in good standing with the nurse aide registry and not have had a lapse in furnishing services within a 24 month period
- In lieu of an HHA certificate, successful passing of hospice aide written test and skills assessment
- Experience in the field as a home health aide or certified nursing assistant preferred
- Availability to work day, evening or night hours, including weekends and holidays as required
- Has a compassionate, warm and accepting attitude toward people; demonstrates a sympathetic, mature attitude in caring for the sick and disabled and an ability to deal with different ideas and value systems
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b). We also provide tuition reimbursement, ongoing preceptor and mentoring opportunities, and in-service training programs that enable employees to earn required CEUs.
To read full details for this position (Job #2335) based in Lincoln (on the Waltham line) and apply, or to search for other available openings, visit https://jobs.caredimensions.org.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: RHarrington@CareDimensions.org or call 978-223-9722.
Why I work for Care Dimensions