Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/Metro-West areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: It is recommended that you use one of the following preferred web browsers to view and apply for jobs: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6.6, Firefox 4.0, Safari 5.0 or Google Chrome 11.0. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
Quality Data Analyst
We're seeking a quality data analyst to monitor, analyze, and report on Care Dimensions clinical quality and performance statistics. The analyst will produce timely and accurate quality and performance reports, identify performance trends, and help the organization meet regulatory reporting requirements. Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; master's degree a plus
- 2 - 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Powerpoint; knowledge of Access, SQL, and relational databases a plus
- Comfort with multiple datasets and database management systems; distill comparisons into key data-points and presentations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail
This position is full-time and is based in Danvers (see full job description - job #1482).
Please review the complete job posting here for more details. We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b).
To apply for this job, or search our other available openings, click here.