Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/MetroWest areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: It is recommended that you use one of the following preferred web browsers to view and apply for jobs: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6.6, Firefox 4.0, Safari 5.0 or Google Chrome 11.0. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
We're seeking a full-time coordinator to plan, provide, and oversee bereavement services out of our Greater Boston office. Create effective relationships with community organizations, and conduct grief and loss support programs for various community groups. Provide appropriate bereavement follow-up to family members. Serve as bereavement resource for clinical team members.Qualifications include:
- MA/MSW degree from an accredited/recognized school of social work, expressive therapy, or related field
- LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC required, or if in progress, will be obtained within one year
- Minimum three years' experience in grief counseling preferred
- Experience in leading support groups
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work evenings on a regular basis, and occasional weekends
We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b). We also provide tuition reimbursement, ongoing preceptor and mentoring opportunities, and in-service training programs that enable employees to earn required CEUs.
To view entire listing for this Waltham-based position (#1939) and apply, or search our other available openings, click here.