Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/MetroWest areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: It is recommended that you use one of the following preferred web browsers to view and apply for jobs: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6.6, Firefox 4.0, Safari 5.0 or Google Chrome 11.0. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
Hospice Aide at Care Dimensions Hospice House ($1,000 sign-on bonus)
We're seeking certified nursing assistants to work as hospice aides in our brand new 18-bed hospice house in Lincoln and offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Provide and/or assist patients with personal care needs, ambulation, and supplementary services. Charting on the appropriate agency forms is also required.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification required
- Certification must be in good standing with the nurse aide registry and not have had a lapse in furnishing services within a 24-month period.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Successful passing of Care Dimensions’ hospice aide written test and skills assessment
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
This position is full-time and is based out of Lincoln.
When applying for this position, reference Job #1567.
We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b).
To apply for this job, or search our other available openings, click here.