Join Us to Make a Difference Every Day
Care Dimensions is growing and we have many opportunities for experienced clinical and non-clinical professionals to join our team. We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available (clinical and non-clinical), serving both the North Shore and Greater Boston/MetroWest areas. If you are mission driven and want to work for New England’s premier not-for-profit hospice, we invite you to apply.
(Please note: It is recommended that you use one of the following preferred web browsers to view and apply for jobs: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 3.6.6, Firefox 4.0, Safari 5.0 or Google Chrome 11.0. If you have trouble submitting a resume, please try one of the preferred browsers.)
We're seeking a social worker to plan and provide supportive services to terminally ill patients and their families.
- Master's degree in social work or related field (accepted to obtain social worker’s license) required
- Current Massachusetts social work licensure (LICSW preferred, LCSW accepted with appropriate work experience)
- Minimum three years counseling experience preferred
- Experience counseling terminally ill persons and their families; knowledge of the health care delivery system and community resources
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) and based in Danvers (see full job description - job #1646).
Please review the complete job posting here for more details. We offer competitive salaries, generous time off, and a comprehensive benefits package, including a retirement plan and 403(b).
To apply for this job, or search our other available openings, click here.