Your Support Enriches Our Care
Because of the generosity of our countless supporters—donors, event participants, volunteers, community organizations, corporate sponsors—Care Dimensions is able to subsidize the many underfunded aspects of our comprehensive care, such as our specialized clinical care, palliative care, complementary therapies, volunteer services, staff and community education, grief support services and uncompensated care for patients unable to pay.
- Honor a Loved One
- Dedicate Your Tribute Brick in the Garden of Remembrance
- Walk for Hospice
- Tree of Lights
- Host an event to benefit Care Dimensions
- Become a member of our Donor Recognition Society
- Read more about what your support means to patients and families
- Find out how to give to Care Dimensions
- Explore our calendars for upcoming events and other opportunities to support Care Dimensions.
Care Dimensions is a Non-Profit OrganizationAll fundraising proceeds support the Care Dimensions mission to provide comprehensive and compassionate support for children and adults with advanced illness, death and loss. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations to Care Dimensions are fully deductible to the extent permitted by IRS guidelines. Our Federal Tax ID Number/EIN is 22-2873792.
Please Contact Us
To mail a donation (including donations for the Kaplan Family Hospice House or the Care Dimensions Hospice House), please send to:
75 Sylvan Street, B-102
Danvers, MA 01923
Download a copy of our 2020 Community Benefits Report.