Become a Care Dimensions Supporter
There are many opportunities to express your appreciation for the care provided by Care Dimensions to families and their loved ones approaching the end of their lives. We invite you to join our many friends and benefactors—long-time donors who have supported us since our founding in 1978 and others who have recently come to know us through our care of a family member or friend.
How to Give
- Make a donation by check payable to Care Dimensions mailed to 75 Sylvan Street, Suite B-102, Danvers, MA 01923
- Donate online by using our secure online service to charge your donation to your credit card
- Download our form and mail with your check or credit card information
- Donate stocks or securities to Care Dimensions. Please call the Philanthropy Department at 781-373-6512 to discuss ways to transfer the stock
- Ask if your employer has a Matching Gift Program that can double or even triple your gift—check with your human resources department for guidelines on how to do this
- Make a gift
- Participate in a Care Dimensions fundraising event
- Become a volunteer
- Host your own event to benefit Care Dimensions
- Read more about what your support means to patients and families
- Find out how to give to Care Dimensions
- Explore our calendars for upcoming events and other opportunities to support Care Dimensions.
Care Dimensions is a Non-Profit OrganizationAll fundraising proceeds support the Care Dimensions mission to provide comprehensive and compassionate support for children and adults with advanced illness, death and loss. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations to Care Dimensions are fully deductible to the extent permitted by IRS guidelines. Our Federal Tax ID Number/EIN is 22-2873792.
Please Contact Us
To mail a donation (including donations for the Kaplan Family Hospice House or the Care Dimensions Hospice House), please send to:
75 Sylvan Street, B-102
Danvers, MA 01923