One Brick. One Heartfelt Tribute.
Celebrate the life of someone you love by dedicating a brick in his or her name. Tribute bricks—inscribed with your loved one’s name—line the walkways of the Garden of Remembrance at the Kaplan Family Hospice House. With its beautiful landscaping, the garden adds a lovely dimension to the Kaplan House’s peaceful surroundings.
The Garden of Remembrance truly offers a way for you to make a meaningful memorial gift. As you honor your loved one, your gift supports the services provided at Kaplan House, helping us maintain our high standards of comfort and care for the patients and families we serve.
How to Inscribe a Brick to Honor Your Loved One
- Donate online
- Print out our Brick Tribute Program brochure and fill out the tribute form
- Mail the completed form along with your $1,000 donation for each brick to:
Attn: Brick Tribute Program
75 Sylvan Street, Suite B-102
Danvers, MA 01923
- For more information about the Brick Tribute Program contact:
Annual Brick Dedication Ceremony
- Each June we honor loved ones memories with a Brick Dedication Ceremony at the Kaplan Family Hospice House in Danvers.
- View photos from previous ceremonies
- Download our Brick Tribute Program brochure
- Read more about what your support means to patients and families
- Find out how to give to Care Dimensions
- Explore our calendar of upcoming events and other opportunities to support Care Dimensions
Care Dimensions is a Non-Profit OrganizationAll fundraising proceeds support the Care Dimensions mission to provide comprehensive and compassionate support for children and adults with advanced illness, death and loss. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations to Care Dimensions are fully deductible to the extent permitted by IRS guidelines. Our Federal Tax ID Number/EIN is 22-2873792.
Please Contact Us
To mail a donation (including donations for the Kaplan Family Hospice House), please send to:
75 Sylvan Street, B-102
Danvers, MA 01923