Your Support Makes It Possible
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters and community, Care Dimensions is able to provide services that set us apart from other hospices. Your support enables us to:
- Hire our own medical staff of 10 physicians, which lets us more rapidly attend to patients’ needs and develop specialized medical programs, so care is tailored to each patient.
- Nurture patients beyond their physical needs through complementary therapies such as art, music, massage, compassionate touch, Reiki and pet therapies.
- Invest in community education, so that more people understand their options and the resources available to help them deal with an advanced illness.
- Provide the most robust grief services program in the region, offering innovative support groups customized for different types of losses, designed to reach people in different ways, and open to all members of the community regardless of how they have lost a loved one.
Support from the community helps us provide that “little bit more” that really makes the difference to our patients and their families.
How to Give
- Make a donation by check payable to Care Dimensions mailed to 75 Sylvan Street, Suite B-102, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Donate online by using our secure online service to charge your donation to your credit card.
- Download our form and mail with your check or credit card information.
- Donate stocks or securities to Care Dimensions. Please call the Philanthropy Office at 781-373-6512, to discuss ways to transfer the stock.
- Ask if your employer has a Matching Gift Program, which can double or even triple your gift. Check with your human resources department for guidelines on how to do this.
- Make a Gift
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts
- Honor a Loved One
- Annual Fund
- Planned Giving
- Participate in a Care Dimensions fundraising event
- Become a Volunteer
- Host Your Own Event to Benefit Care Dimensions
- Read more about what your support means to patients and families
- Find out how to give to Care Dimensions
- Explore our calendars for upcoming events and other opportunities to support Care Dimensions
Care Dimensions is a Non-Profit OrganizationAll fundraising proceeds support the Care Dimensions mission to provide comprehensive and compassionate support for children and adults with advanced illness, death and loss. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations to Care Dimensions are fully deductible to the extent permitted by IRS guidelines. Our Federal Tax ID Number/EIN is 22-2873792.
Family of North Shore Surgeon Finds Comfort at Kaplan House
Please Contact Us
To mail a donation (including donations for the Kaplan Family Hospice House or the Care Dimensions Hospice House), please send to:
75 Sylvan Street, B-102
Danvers, MA 01923