About Specialized Hospice Care
Care Dimensions offers specialized hospice care for people with several diagnoses, as well as unique programs for people in particular communities. We deliver focused hospice care, along with support services to meet the specific medical, emotional and spiritual needs of these groups.
Our goal is to help all patients, no matter the age or diagnosis, live each day to the fullest so they can participate in life’s simple and special events, free from pain and symptoms. With Care Dimensions by their side, caregivers find support and comfort.
Along with a full spectrum of hospice care and support services, Care Dimensions offers:
- Medical care, medication and equipment for people with cardiac and respiratory diseases.
- Patient- and family-centered care and support for patients with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Pediatric program led by a board-certified hospice and palliative care pediatrician.
- Respectful medical care and support programs for military veterans.
- Care tailored to the needs of adults with developmental disabilities and sensitive to the group home environment.
Where You Need Us to Be
Care Dimensions travels wherever you need us to be. We structure personalized and practical programs that help patients:
- At home
- In assisted living and skilled-nursing facilities
- In hospitals
- At our inpatient hospice houses—Kaplan Family Hospice House in Danvers and the Care Dimensions Hospice House in Lincoln
- In group homes
- In Veterans’ nursing home care units and VA medical centers
Care Dimensions offers a continuum of hospice care through all stages of advanced illness: