Strength through Education
At Care Dimensions, we consider the entire family to be part of our team. We work together, preparing for death and growing through the grieving process. In addition to our support groups and in-person consultations, these helpful resources may assist you on this difficult journey.
We have an extensive lending collection of books, videos and articles about grieving. These can be borrowed by visiting our lending library at the Bertolon Center for Grief & Healing.
Grief and Loss: General Resources
- Center for Loss & Life
- Grief Recovery after a Substance Passing (GRASP)
- Myths and Facts about Grief
- Stages of Grief
- How to Take Care of Yourself While Grieving
- Loss Affects People in Different Ways
- How to Help Someone Who is Grieving
Grief and Loss: Death Due to Suicide & Traumatic Loss
- American Association of Suicidology
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- After a Suicide: Resources and Readings
- Traumatic Loss
- Understanding a Suicide
- Beyond Surviving: Grieving a Suicide
Grief and Loss: Loss of a Child
Grief and Loss: Loss of a Parent
Grief and Loss: Loss of a Sibling
Grief and Loss: Widows and Widowers
Telling the Kids Booklet
Supporting Grieving Children
- See our page of resources for supporting grieving children.
Information and Referral
If you need help, but aren’t sure where to turn, our staff can recommend and help you access services and programs that meet your needs. We have an extensive database with information about programs throughout the state and the country. Call us at 855-774-5100 or email Grief@CareDimensions.org.