Your Support Makes It Possible
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters and community, Care Dimensions can provide services that set us apart from other hospices. Your support enables us to:
- Hire our own medical staff of 16 physicians, which lets us more rapidly attend to patients’ needs, develop specialized medical programs and tailor care to each patient.
- Nurture patients beyond their physical needs through complementary therapies such as music, massage, compassionate touch, Reiki, and pet therapies.
- Invest in community education, so that more people understand their options and the resources available to help them deal with an advanced illness.
- Provide the most robust grief services program in the region, innovative support groups customized for different types of losses and designed to reach people in different ways, and open to all members of the community regardless of how they have lost a loved one.
- Support from the community helps us provide that “little bit more” that really makes the difference to our patients and their families.
How to Give
- Make a donation by check payable to Care Dimensions mailed to 75 Sylvan Street, Suite B-102, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Donate online by using our secure online service to charge your donation to your credit card.
- Download our form and mail with your check or credit card information.
- Donate stocks or securities to Care Dimensions. Please contact the Philanthropy Department at 978-223-9787 or [email protected] to discuss ways to transfer the stock.
- Ask if your employer has a Matching Gift Program, which can double and even triple your gift. Check with your human resources department for guidelines on how to do this.
Please Contact Us
We are always happy to speak with you about ways to support our mission. Call or email the Philanthropy Department at 978-223-9787 or [email protected]
Please mail your donations, including for the Kaplan Family Hospice House in Danvers and the Care Dimensions Hospice House in Lincoln, to:
75 Sylvan Street, B-102
Danvers, MA 01923