A Foundation of Support
When you donate to Care Dimensions' Annual Fund, you help us continue to enrich lives by bridging the gap between expenses necessary to manage and enrich our programs and the income we receive for services. A gift to the Annual Fund helps us provide:
- End-of-life care for everyone who needs it, regardless of ability to pay.
- Grief support and bereavement services.
- Innovative programs and training for our volunteers.
- Community and professional education in end-of-life issues.
- General endowment to ensure that the future needs of our patients will be met.
Make a Gift to the Care Dimensions Annual Fund
- Make a donation by check payable to Care Dimensions mailed to 75 Sylvan Street, Suite B-102, Danvers, MA 01923. Please indicate the name of the person you wish to memorialize.
- Donate online by using our secure online service to charge your donation to your credit card.
- Download our form and mail with your check or credit card information.
- Ask if your employer has a Matching Gift Program that can double or even triple your gift—check with your human resources department for guidelines.
Please Contact Us
We are always happy to speak with you about ways to support our mission. Call or email the Philanthropy Department at 978-223-9787 or [email protected]
Mail your donation, including donations for the Kaplan Family Hospice House in Danvers and the Care Dimensions Hospice House in Lincoln, to:
75 Sylvan Street, B-102
Danvers, MA 01923