Comprehensive and Competitive Rewards
Care Dimensions' benefit programs are designed to support employees — full- and part-time — with comprehensive and competitive plans that are available on your first day of employment. Our benefit plans help support the needs of our employees while allowing them to stay healthy, productive and focused on the important things in their lives. A detailed overview of Care Dimensions benefits is supplied to prospective employees upon interview.
We provide competitive compensation in a not-for-profit environment and offer premium pay for certain positions, differentials and per diem positions. We stay current with market wages because we purchase specific compensation survey data for hospice organizations.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan pay down and refinancing programs
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
We also offer additional employee-paid coverage plans
- Vision plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental life insurance for self, spouse and children
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness insurance
Paid Earned Time Off
We realize that time away from the office is important. Care Dimensions’ earned time off benefit is one of the best around. Earned time is for planned time off, holidays, illness of employee and personal time. Employees can accrue up to seven* weeks of earned time per year (*depending on hours and status).
Two Retirement Savings Plans
- 401(a) - Once eligible, our organization assists you in building a financially secure and comfortable future through a 401(a) retirement savings plan, which has a discretionary contribution. This is money the organization contributes annually, when financially able, to eligible employees.
- 403(b) - A 403(b) plan is a retirement savings plan available for employees of non-profit employers (501(c)(3) organizations), public education organizations, cooperative hospital service organizations, and self-employed ministers in the United States. A 403(b) allows you to contribute pre-tax dollars to the plan starting with your first payroll check.
Ongoing Educational Opportunities
- Comprehensive new hire orientation
- In-service training programs
- Ongoing CEU programs
- Hospice and Palliative Care certification preparation
More Ways We Support Our Employees
Care Dimensions goes beyond the norm with a variety of recognition programs and events that show appreciation for our dedicated employees. Programs include:
- "Kudos" - a program through which managers provide a formal thank you and gift certificate for a job well done
- Spotlight Award - a monthly award to two employees – gift certificate and recognition in our employee newsletter
- Annual Awards and Recognition: the Lane-Butler Gift of Compassion and the Martha Swindell Dragonfly Award for hospice aides, the Kathleen Schroot Memorial Award for nurses, Rick Vescovi Memorial Award open for all staff, Excellence in Action Award for non-clinical staff, and the Christina McCann Service Before Self Leadership Award for managers and directors, all announced and celebrated at our annual staff appreciation event
- Celebrations for recognition of professional positions or roles: nurses, social workers, chaplains, counselors, hospice aides and professional and administrative staff.
- Generous employee referral bonuses
We also provide:
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee emergency fund
- Discounts on popular services, attractions
- Wellness programs
- Employee appreciation events
- Back-to-school supplies drive
How to Contact Us
For general inquiries, send an email to: [email protected].