Join our Caring Team
If you are mission-driven and want to work for a premiere healthcare organization that truly makes a difference for the patients and families we care for, we want you to be part of our team.
Since 1978, Care Dimensions has provided comprehensive and compassionate care for individuals and families dealing with life-threatening illnesses and has become the state’s largest hospice provider. As a non-profit, community-based leader in advanced illness care, we offer services in more than 90 communities in Eastern Massachusetts.
We care for and provide support to thousands of patients and families annually:
- More than 4,500 hospice patients
- Another 1,800 palliative care visits
- And 5,000 adults and children in grief support programs
Actively Seeking New Staff
Care Dimensions has full-time, part-time and per-diem positions available in both clinical and non-clinical areas.
Attention, nurses! We're flexible! — Now offering evening flexible part-time shifts and job sharing. Check our open positions and apply.
For day, evening, night and weekend shifts:
- Registered nurses — NOW OFFERING GENEROUS SIGN-ON BONUSES
- RN case managers
- RN admission liaison
- Clinical managers
- Hospice aides
Bereavement, Social Work and Chaplains
- Bereavement counselors
- Social workers
- Variety of administration and support positions
Consider Care Dimensions – In The Top 25 Best Places to Work
North of Boston
We offer expert care, support, education and consultation for those afflicted by life-limiting illness and death delivered through the expertise, compassion and respect given by every member of our staff – whether a professional clinician, administrator, or support person.
Our mission truly defines our culture.
- We are compassionate, caring, empathetic, kind, respectful and understanding.
- We strive for excellence, exceed expectations and continuously improve our performance.
- We collaborate, share resources, knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- We are dedicated to the highest ethical standards, are fair and honest, respect privacy and confidentiality.
- We are responsive, accountable, flexible, and dependable.
- We are innovators, seek new opportunities and solutions and pioneer new programs and service.
We Take Care of Each Other, Too
- We have an earned time donation fund for employees in need. We hold raffles and take turns helping when an employee goes through difficult, personal times.
- We acknowledge the good times, too. Your birthday and anniversary with us is remembered and celebrated. We are also known for our sense of humor – it helps in our line of work!
- Your voice is heard. You will have “Breakfast with the President” – a way to share your views, experience and suggestions with our president and CEO.
- We have suggestion boxes and other feedback processes - all geared to keep communications flowing.
Benefits, Rewards and Professional Growth
Care Dimensions offers comprehensive and competitive benefit plans.
Care Dimensions also encourages and facilitates an environment of professional growth in order to support both our mission and individual employee needs.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: CVigliotta@CareDimensions.org or call 888-283-1722.